Become a StoneBridge Air Conditioning VIP and never worry again!
StoneBridge Heating and Air Conditioning agrees to provide a complete system tune-up and cleaning for your central Heating and cooling equipment in East Texas.
Benefits: fewer repairs, lower operation cost, 15% discount on repairs, no overtime charges, extend life of equipment.
Includes: clean and adjust burners, clean heat exchanger, check flue draft, test safety controls, clean or replace filters,check and adjust blower, check electrical connections, check volts/amps on motors, lubricate all moving parts, check evaporator, clean condensing coil, clean condensate drains
VIP Treatment move to first on list Includes 2 visits one check for summer and and one for winter we take worries away. We call and remind you you its time and set at your convenience.
We will change your filters if customer provides or we can provide and change out them out each visit for the additional cost of the filters.
Total Comfort Club
Enjoy Priority Service, More Savings and Less Worry!
When your air conditioning system breaks down in the middle of a heat wave…or your heater goes on the fritz in the middle of winter… you want to be assured that you’ll get a quick response and not have to pay extra for that emergency service. With Stonebridge’s Total Comfort Club Plan, you’ll get that peace of mind — and a lot more!
As a valued Stonebridge customer, the Total Comfort Club Plan is a great way to be sure that in case of an emergency, you are guaranteed the priority service you deserve. Already, hundreds of homeowners in Tyler and the surrounding areas are enjoying benefits such as:
Priority service for heating and air conditioning calls (routine or emergency)
- A 15% discount on all repairs
- No additional charge for overtime or emergency calls
- High performance tune ups with 21 point inspection
- And much more!
• High Performance Tune-Ups. Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled maintenance on your heating and air conditioning system can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by 30%. We’ll perform them for you like clockwork on a regular schedule.
• Priority Service. As a Total Comfort Club Member, you are our priority! You can jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction – GUARANTEED. If you’re not fully satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.
• 15% Discount. You will receive a 15% discount off the bottom line for our heating and air conditioning for as long as our Total Comfort Club relationship remains in effect.
• Transferable. Your Total Comfort Club Membership agreement can either be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!
• No Emergency Service Fees. If you are in need of emergency service, no matter what time of the day or night you call, you will not pay an overtime fee. You will receive the same quality service as always but pay only from the standard pricing.
• Relax, We’ll Call You! When you’re a Total Comfort Club Member, we make your systems our top priority. We’ll call you and schedule your heating or air conditioning system tune-up so you don’t have to worry about it.
• A Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team. Your Stonebridge HVAC technician is not only trained to take care of your equipment, he is trained to show a respect for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians wear clean uniforms, are background checked and drug tested, and are trust certified for your safety and protection.
• Ongoing Safety Inspections. Your peace of mind is our goal. We will assess your home’s heating and air conditioning systems to ensure they are in safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings, and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems. We’ll even call to schedule your appointments so you won’t have to worry about it
Filter Reminder Service coming soon.