Escape the Texas heat with a cool and comfortable house. If your air conditioner is unable to keep your house at an ideal temperature, it can be time to replace it. To learn about our AC installation services in Tyler, TX, call our experts at StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning. Our trustworthy technicians provide on-time services.
Does your air conditioner need a tune-up before summer arrives? Call us for air conditioning repairs.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
To avoid being left without a functioning air conditioner, it’s essential to watch for signs that can indicate you need to install a new unit. Some symptoms can include:
- Your unit is more than 15 years old and nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Your energy bills are increasing, indicating a loss of efficiency.
- Your home or building is not cooling to the desired temperature.
- You need multiple repairs on your unit.
- You need a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Your system leaks.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the unit, which could signal an issue with the motor.
- There’s cold air being produced by the system, but it’s not blowing out as it should be.
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
Installing a new air conditioner can have many benefits for your household. These advantages can include:
- Increased energy efficiency. The newer system will use less energy to operate.
- Maximum indoor climate control. New units will be able to keep up with the demands, allowing your home or building to cool to its desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality. New units will have filters that can properly remove particles and debris from the air, resulting in better air quality.
- Longer shelf life. More modern units will last longer than older models.
- New technology and features. In addition to more energy-efficient capabilities, newer systems also come with the latest technology and features to give you better climate control.
Do you need to replace your air filter? Contact us to schedule services in Tyler.
How To Save Money on Your Home Cooling Costs
Your air conditioner can keep you cool and comfortable all summer, but it can also cause your utility bills to increase. You can reduce your costs by using the following tips:
- Make sure your home or building is properly insulated.
- Replace the air filters regularly, at least every three months.
- Schedule regular maintenance on your system to have it inspected and tuned up by a professional.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the thermostat down a few degrees so you’re still comfortable but using less energy.
- Replace your older unit with a new, more energy-efficient model.
- Use fans throughout your house to help circulate the air.
- Close your drapes on sunny days to keep some heat out of your home.