Have you had your home’s indoor air quality checked by a professional? To keep your family safe and healthy, it’s essential to make sure they are breathing in clean air at home and you’re removing as many pollutants and particles as possible. Call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule indoor air quality services in Tyler, TX. We promise to use the latest technology!
We offer the following IAQ services:
- Air Duct Cleaning & Repair
- Air Cleaners & Filtration
- Smart Home Thermostats
Is the air in your house too humid, especially during the summer months? Contact us to learn about our dehumidifier services in Tyler.
Ways To Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Keep your family safe and healthy by ensuring you have clean air in your house. To improve your home’s air quality, follow these tips:
- Clean your air ducts: Having professionals clean the ducts can remove mold, bacteria, dust, and other debris.
- Change your air filters: Changing your HVAC system’s air filters about every three months can reduce irritants like mold, pollen, and bacteria from entering your home.
- Install an air purifier: These systems can remove pollutants from the air like smoke, mold, pet dander, and even viruses.
- Use a dehumidifier: Reducing the level of humidity in your home can help lower the number of indoor pollutants, such as mold and mildew.
- Clean frequently: Vacuuming and cleaning your home regularly can help remove the larger particles — and dust — from your home.
What Can Cause Poor Indoor Air Quality
To protect the air in your house, it’s important to avoid issues that can cause poor indoor air quality. Some potential causes can include:
- Dust mites
- Poor ventilation
- Mold and mildew
- Chemicals from cleaning products
- Chemicals from paint
- Building materials
- High temperatures
- High levels of humidity
Purifier the indoor air at your Tyler house with an air cleaner. Contact us to learn about our air cleaners and filtration services.
Why Indoor Air Quality Matters
Do members of your household suffer from allergies or asthma? The air in your house could be contributing to their symptoms. Poor air quality can cause the following health issues:
- Itchy or irritated eyes
- Burning nose
- Respiratory issues
- Flu-like symptoms
- Heart disease
Call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning to let our trusted technicians evaluate your indoor air quality.