Don’t delay when your air conditioner or heating system malfunctions. You need to schedule professional repairs or replacements as soon as possible. Call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning for services in Tyler, TX and the surrounding areas. When you call us, we guarantee to send trustworthy technicians to your home.
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to find out what they think of our HVAC services!
Proudly Serving Tyler & Surrounding Areas
We proudly provide heating and cooling services to the following areas:
- Tyler Heating | Cooling
- Whitehouse Heating | Cooling
- Lindale Heating | Cooling
- Gladewater Heating | Cooling
- Van Heating | Cooling
- Bullard Heating | Cooling
- Brownsboro Heating | Cooling
- Overton Heating | Cooling
- Flint Heating | Cooling
- Kilgore Heating | Cooling
Simple Ways To Save On Your Cooling Costs
It’s essential to keep your house at a comfortable temperature all summer to stay cool and healthy when you’re home. However, this can take a toll on your utility bills. Fortunately, you can reduce these expenses by doing the following:
- Ensure your property is properly insulated.
- Replace your air filters regularly, about every three months.
- Schedule a yearly inspection with a professional.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Try turning your unit down a few degrees to save on energy.
- Replace your outdated system with a newer unit.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
You don’t want to wait until winter weather arrives to find out your furnace isn’t working. Instead, watch for these signs that indicate your unit needs to be repaired, and schedule professional services:
- Short cycling: If the unit runs for less than three minutes before it shuts off, this is known as short cycling. This can be due to a malfunctioning heat exchanger or it could signal that your thermostat needs to be recalibrated.
- Irregular flames: If the flames in your unit are uneven or if they lean toward the back of the furnace, it could be because of dirty burners, or it could indicate a larger problem – like a cracked heat exchanger. This can lead to a dangerous carbon monoxide leak and needs to be inspected immediately.
- Unusual sounds: If your forced-air system starts to make rumbling, popping, or whistling sounds, it should be inspected by a professional to diagnose the problem.
- Cracked heat exchanger: As mentioned above, a cracked heat exchanger is an incredibly serious issue that can cause a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect you have this issue, evacuate your property as soon as possible and contact a professional to inspect the problem.
We understand that unexpected plumbing or HVAC repairs are not always in your budget. Don’t worry – we offer financing options to our customers.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Installing a new air conditioner can have several benefits for your household, including the following:
- Increased energy efficiency, which can lead to lower utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to ensure your house is comfortable.
- Improved indoor air quality to keep your family healthy.
- Longer shelf life to keep the unit running longer.
- New technology and features to give you the latest bells and whistles.
On arrival I found the blower motor to be stuck even though proper voltage and capacitor was in good shape. Recommend replacing blower motor. Customer agreed to replace blower motor and when removing the blower motor assembly noticed that the blower wheel was in pieces. Iâ€™m going to have to call the parts house tomorrow to get information on availability and pricing on blower wheel to put together an estimate for replacing both the blower motor and blower wheel. I had also built an estimate to clean the blower wheel before knowing it was completely destroyed and cleaning the housing, but now that its going to be replaced all together that estimate will be canceled. Customer went ahead and signed up for a maintenance in order to get a discount on repairs. Will perform spring time maintenance at the same time as blower wheel and motor replacement.
Dig up shut off in flower bed and cut line to see if water is getting to the shut off valve, does not include price for repair, any unforeseen will be additional Located prv in flower bed that is likely causing issues, writing up price for repair In stall new 50 gallon water heater and prv, this includes expansion tank, pan, and flood stop. Any unforeseen will be additional.set pressure of prv to 75 psi Aired up expansion tank to 75 ps. Installed 50 gallon electric water heater with flood stop.
Tech snaked laundry line and pulled back dirt. After investigation, the line was found broken underground after running down the exterior wall from second floor. Tech also installed new kitchen faucet with updated shut offs and basket strainer.
Settings in thermostat were changed due to operator error. Added 2 pounds of refrigerant to achieve desired super heat. Customer has no under pinning around home and house will not cool properly. System cooling as good as it can at this time.
Unstopped kitchen sink and replaced kitchen faucet.