Is your house hot and uncomfortable, even when your air conditioner is running? Your unit could require professional repairs – or even need to be replaced. For services in Van, TX, call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning. When you call us, we will offer 24-hour services and provide straightforward pricing.
Why should you call us when you need air conditioning services? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide complete cooling services to Van, including:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Commercial HVAC
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
Common Air Conditioner Issues
While it would be ideal if your air conditioner always worked as expected, it will occasionally require professional repairs. Some common issues your system might experience include:
- The unit is not producing cold air, even when the thermostat is turned to the lowest setting.
- Your unit is not effectively or efficiently cooling your house.
- There are hot and cold spots in your house, signaling uneven heating.
- You notice moisture leaking from your system.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Installing a new air conditioner can have many benefits for your entire household. Some of the top advantages can include:
- A more energy-efficient system. This can result in reduced utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to keep your house at an ideal temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Longer shelf life and assurance that you will not need to replace your unit in the near future.
- New technology and features to let you improve the comfort level in your property.
Contact us to learn about our financing options to take pressure off of having to pay the bill today.
How Often Should You Replace Your AC Filters?
It’s essential to replace your air conditioner’s filter regularly. How often can be based on the following guidelines:
- Replace the filter every six months for households without pets.
- Change every three months if you live in an urban area.
- Replace every two months if you have a pet.
- Change every month if a person in the household has pet allergies.
- Replace more often during times of extended AC use.