If your furnace barely made it through last winter, you should consider replacing it before cold temperatures arrive this year. When you’re ready to install a new unit, call our experts at StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning. Our experts provide top-of-the-line customer service on every call.
Does your furnace need routine maintenance or a tune-up? Call us for furnace repairs in Tyler.
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
Before you pump more money into repairing your furnace, watch for these signs that can indicate your unit needs to be replaced:
- Your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Your system can no longer effectively heat your home.
- Your unit has cracks. If there is a crack in the heat exchanger it can lead to a carbon monoxide leak, which can be very dangerous for your entire household.
- Your monthly utility bills start to increase.
- Your system needs multiple repairs.
- Your system needs a large, costly repair.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace in your house can have many benefits. Some of the main advantages are:
- It has the latest technology and features to control the climate in your home.
- It can be more energy-efficient, using up to 30 percent less fuel than older systems.
- It can make less noise than older units.
- It can provide more consistent heating throughout your house than an older system.
Do you want an energy-efficient heating solution in your property? Contact us to learn about our radiant heating services.
Signs Your Furnace Blower Needs To Be Replaced
Watch for signs that indicate your furnace blower needs to be replaced so you can book services with a professional before it impacts the comfort level in your home. Some symptoms to watch for include:
- Poor airflow coming from your air vents.
- No airflow coming at all from your vents.
- Increasing energy bills without an increase in usage.
- Strange noises coming from your system.
- Odd odors coming from your blower, or signs that it’s overheating.