While we might be used to the heat in Texas, it doesn’t mean we want to be uncomfortable in our house all summer. Ensure your air conditioner is up to the task of keeping your house cool and comfortable all summer by scheduling AC repairs, maintenance, and replacements in Tyler, TX when you call our experts at StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer top-of-the-line customer service with every appointment!
We offer the following cooling services:
Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance: We provide comprehensive inspection, cleaning, lubricating, and adjustment of all AC components, as well as refrigerant level and leak checks, to ensure your system runs smoothly and efficiently.
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement: Our experts guide you through the process of selecting and installing the most energy-efficient AC model for your needs and budget, ensuring peak performance.
Filter Replacement: Regular filter replacement is essential for air quality and system efficiency; our technicians will recommend the appropriate filter type and replacement schedule for your specific needs.
Air Handler Services: We inspect, clean, and repair or replace any damaged air handler components, such as the blower motor, fan, and air filter, to ensure optimal airflow and efficiency.
Evaporator Coil Services: Our evaporator coil services include cleaning, repair, or replacement to ensure your AC system cools your space effectively and efficiently.
AC Refrigerant Leak Repair: Our technicians are trained to locate and repair refrigerant leaks, ensuring your AC system operates efficiently and safely.
Air Duct Cleaning & Repair: We provide comprehensive cleaning, leak sealing, and repair of damaged sections of your air ducts to ensure optimal airflow and indoor air quality.
Dehumidifiers: We install and maintain dehumidification systems to maintain comfortable and healthy indoor humidity levels and prevent mold and mildew growth.
Humidifiers: We install and maintain humidification systems to add necessary moisture to your indoor air during dry periods, preventing dry skin, and irritated eyes.
Air Cleaners & Filtration: We install and maintain various air purification systems, such as HEPA filters, activated carbon filters, and UV light purifiers, to remove allergens, odors, and other contaminants from your indoor air.
Smart Home Thermostats: We install, configure, and provide training on smart thermostats to optimize your energy consumption and control your AC system remotely.
Commercial HVAC: We provide comprehensive HVAC services for commercial spaces, including installation, maintenance, and optimization of large-scale HVAC systems, airflow, and indoor air quality.
Are you ready to replace your aging AC unit? Leave the work to our professionals. Call us for air conditioning installation services in Tyler.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
When your air conditioner malfunctions, it can be difficult to determine if it needs to be repaired, or if you need to install a whole new system. Some signs that can indicate you need a new system installed include:
- Age: If your unit is older than 15 years old and nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- High utility bills: If your system is working harder than it needs to cool your home, resulting in higher energy bills.
- Less effective: If your property is no longer reaching the desired temperature or the setting on the thermostat.
- Multiple repairs: If your unit needs multiple repairs.
- Major repair: If you need a major or costly repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Leaks: If your unit is leaking.
- Noises: If you hear strange sounds coming from the system, which can signal an issue with your motor.
How To Save Money on Cooling Costs
Keeping your house at an ideal temperature all summer can cause your utility bills to rise. You can reduce your bills by using these tips to save on your cooling costs:
- Check your property’s insulation to make sure it’s keeping the cool air in and the hot air out.
- Replace the air filters at least every three months to keep the unit running efficiently.
- Schedule a tune-up with a professional at least once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control your indoor temperature.
- Reduce your thermostat by a few degrees. It will save energy, and you are unlikely to notice the difference.
- If your unit is older, replace it with a new, more energy-efficient model.
- Use fans to help circulate the air in the house.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep the extra heat out.
Is your AC unit due for a tune-up? Call us for air conditioning repair services in Tyler.
Common Problems With AC Units
When summer heat arrives, it’s inconvenient to have your air conditioner fail. However, occasionally your unit might encounter common issues that require professional repairs. These can include:
- A lack of cold air coming from the system. A professional can examine the unit to determine why.
- The unit is working too hard to get air flowing through your vents. This can cause your monthly utility bills to increase.
- The thermostat is malfunctioning, leaving hot and cold areas around your home.
- There’s moisture leaking around the unit. You should have a professional inspect the leak to determine if it’s water or refrigerant.