While we might be used to the heat in Texas, it doesn’t mean we want to be uncomfortable in our house all summer. Ensure your air conditioner is up to the task of keeping your house cool and comfortable all summer by scheduling AC repairs, maintenance, and replacements in Tyler, TX when you call our experts at StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer top-of-the-line customer service with every appointment!
We offer the following cooling services:
- Emergency AC Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning & Repair
- Air Cleaners & Filtration
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Commercial HVAC
Are you ready to replace your aging AC unit? Leave the work to our professionals. Call us for air conditioning installation services in Tyler.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
When your air conditioner malfunctions, it can be difficult to determine if it needs to be repaired, or if you need to install a whole new system. Some signs that can indicate you need a new system installed include:
- Age: If your unit is older than 15 years old and nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- High utility bills: If your system is working harder than it needs to cool your home, resulting in higher energy bills.
- Less effective: If your property is no longer reaching the desired temperature or the setting on the thermostat.
- Multiple repairs: If your unit needs multiple repairs.
- Major repair: If you need a major or costly repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Leaks: If your unit is leaking.
- Noises: If you hear strange sounds coming from the system, which can signal an issue with your motor.
How To Save Money on Cooling Costs
Keeping your house at an ideal temperature all summer can cause your utility bills to rise. You can reduce your bills by using these tips to save on your cooling costs:
- Check your property’s insulation to make sure it’s keeping the cool air in and the hot air out.
- Replace the air filters at least every three months to keep the unit running efficiently.
- Schedule a tune-up with a professional at least once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control your indoor temperature.
- Reduce your thermostat by a few degrees. It will save energy, and you are unlikely to notice the difference.
- If your unit is older, replace it with a new, more energy-efficient model.
- Use fans to help circulate the air in the house.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep the extra heat out.
Is your AC unit due for a tune-up? Call us for air conditioning repair services in Tyler.
Common Problems With AC Units
When summer heat arrives, it’s inconvenient to have your air conditioner fail. However, occasionally your unit might encounter common issues that require professional repairs. These can include:
- A lack of cold air coming from the system. A professional can examine the unit to determine why.
- The unit is working too hard to get air flowing through your vents. This can cause your monthly utility bills to increase.
- The thermostat is malfunctioning, leaving hot and cold areas around your home.
- There’s moisture leaking around the unit. You should have a professional inspect the leak to determine if it’s water or refrigerant.
Dish washer faucet broken at base replace with new base and extended neck
Diagnose Rheem 50 gallon electric water heater. Found that wires has come loose. Reconnected and water heater is working fine now.
Customer stated that when the ga stove is turned on you can smell gas. They do not smell gas when oven is off. We can do gas test to detect any leaks on system. I sprayed leak detection locater on the gas valve and fittings underneath the oven, no leaks were detected, I believe the problem may be with the oven and customer should call an appliance technician
Customer has two inch and a half kitchen drain lines one is above the ground and will need to have a little dug out to replace a section of the piping the other drain line will need to be dug and and inspected to check for leaks with that drain line and repaired as well. Cut out section of piping there was a tee that was loose on the piping and broken replaced it with a straight piece of pipe and two ferncos customer was also stopped up put water hose down the line and blasted out a lot of grease. And also had to dig out the end of the grey water line for the sink and walked customer to exposed piping and dug a little trench for the water to drain down to and explained to the customer for proper drainage it will have to be left as such. One year warranty on piping repaired not on unstop.
Customer wants to save spring inspection for next spring. Did not perform esa but signed customer up. Replaced thermostat with Honeywell pro 8000 thermostat. Cycled system and system running properly at this time. Filter is 20x20x2