Texas summers are hot and uncomfortable. Don’t risk having your building’s occupants endure a sticky property when your air conditioner malfunctions. Instead, have your AC unit serviced and repaired at the first signs of an issue. Call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning for repairs, tune-ups, and replacements in Tyler, TX. We offer 24-hour services.
Is your AC system failing to cool your building? Ask us about our air conditioning repair services in Tyler.
Benefits of Installing a New Heating System
Does your current heating system require frequent repairs, or is it failing to keep your property warm? It can be time to install a new unit. Some advantages of replacing an aging unit include:
- A more energy-efficient model. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort. The new unit can properly and evenly heat the building.
- Better indoor air quality. The new system can effectively remove particles from the air.
- Peace of mind knowing the new system likely won’t have to be repaired or replaced in the near future.
Advantages of Replacing Your Commercial Air Conditioner
To ensure your aging cooling system can keep your property comfortable all summer, it may be time to replace the unit – especially if it’s aging or requires frequent repairs. Some of the benefits of installing a new system are:
- More consistent cooling throughout the property.
- Better climate control, especially if programmable thermostats are installed.
- Lower monthly utility bills, as newer units are more energy-efficient.
- Increased indoor air quality, as the new system can remove dust, debris, and other particles from the air.
- Less chance of needing repairs in the near future.
When your aging furnace needs to be replaced, contact us about our furnace installation services.
Easy Ways To Reduce Your Heating and Cooling Costs
Keeping your commercial property at an ideal temperature all year can take a toll on your utility bills. To reduce these costs, use these tips:
- Make sure the building is properly insulated.
- During the summer months, keep the drapes closed to block the sun from entering the building.
- In the winter, open the drapes to let in the sun and extra heat.
- Change the air filters regularly.
- Have a professional perform regular air duct inspections to look for damage.
- Install energy-efficient HVAC systems to reduce the amount of energy used.
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control the temperature of the building.
- Use fans in the summer to help circulate the air and make the building feel cooler.