Is your air conditioner running but your property is not cooling to the temperature set on the thermostat? This can be a flag that you need professional repairs. For services in Kilgore, TX, call the experts at StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning. We arrive on time and guarantee satisfaction with every job!
Read our testimonials to see what our customers think of our work. Then, call us to schedule repairs in Kilgore.
We provide complete cooling services to Kilgore, including:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Commercial HVAC
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
What To Expect During Routine AC Maintenance Services
Our expert technicians at StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning recommend having your air conditioner tuned up by a professional at least once a year. During these routine services you can expect our experts to perform the following tasks:
- Make sure that your system has the correct amount of refrigerant. While they do this, they will also look for signs of a leak.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks. If our experts notice any issues, they may recommend ductwork services.
- Make sure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil, and examine the coil to determine if there are any other issues.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Apply oil to the motors.
- Examine the belts, and inspect all other working components.
Why AC Tune-Ups Are Important
A yearly tune up might not seem like a big deal, but it’s a very necessary task to keep your air conditioner operating correctly. These services provide the following benefits:
- Keep it running efficiently and economically.
- Let your unit run more efficiently and provide maximum climate control during the hottest days of the year.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Make sure that your property and loved ones are safe.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into major ones.
Don’t stress about the bill for your air conditioning repairs. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
When to Schedule Professional Filter Replacement Services
When is the last time you changed the filter in your air conditioner? You can take the guesswork out of it by scheduling professional replacement services. You could benefit from this if:
- Your air conditioner is losing efficiency.
- Your indoor air quality is reduced.
- You need to enforce a warranty on your unit.
To schedule services, contact our experts at StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning.
for Kilgore, tx
Tech will give a quote to replace 3 handle faucet Tech did turn off the water and cut the wall then cut out old tub faucet then installed the new three handle faucet tech turned on the water and tested and checked for leaks all good to go their is no leaks at this time. Please mail invoice thanks
Tech will give a quote to replace the hall bathroom toilet. This quote is for just the toilet if the flange is broken their will be a extra charge for that repair or replacement. Tech did pull toilet and replaced the toilet with new wax ring bolts and flex line tech turned on the water to the toilet and tested their is no leaks at this time. Customer wanted tech to do a look through and see if their is any thing else that needed to be addressed tech saw that the gas meter was locked and needs a permit and do a gas test but first needs to be brought up to code the water heater needs a pan, drip leg, gas flex upgraded and a new flood stop. The heater in the bathroom in the hallway has to be capped off. Tech will give a quote to address these things.
Upon arrival customer said they will not turn on the water in till their is a back flow installed. Tech will give a quote to install a double check valve with box on the sprinkler line Upon arrival customer said they will not turn on the water in till their is a back flow installed. Tech will give a quote to install a double check valve with box on the sprinkler line Per Kilgore water city, it has to be a rpz no mater what, tech call the customer and gave them the new quote for a rpz instead of a dc, tech got the approval and cut the old irrigation water main line and installed the rpz tech let the glue dry and tested no leaks at this time then tech tested the rpz to make sure working good. Tech will fill out the paper work on the rpz and submit it to the city their will be a copy of the paper work in email tech will send to the customer. Tech did go in the home to check what was running the meter was spinning and wouldn’t stop tech found a toilet leaking by would not shut off. Tech re
Upon arrival the customer states that he has a water leak in the yard area. The water meter for this home is in the back yard. I give the customer a quote to search for the leak in the yard area. I informed the customer that the repair will be addition fees to fix once issue is found. Customer states he only wants the toilet unstopped at this time. He states he will reschedule after the first when he gets his checks in his account. Attempt to clear. Toilet Stoppage-Clear With Auger Auger Toilet With Toilet Auger - used the hand auger inside the toilet trap and cleared the clog. Multiple test flushes preformed after the clog was cleared to verify toilet is now working properly.
Tech will give a quote to replace one hose bib on the hot side. Tech turned off the water and unsweated the hose bib and replace it. Tech turned water on tested no leaks at this time.