Is your air conditioner struggling to cool your house, or are your utility bills increasing? You need a professional to inspect your unit. Call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule an appointment with our expert technicians in Overton, TX. When you call us, we will provide straightforward pricing and guarantee to arrive on time.
Why should we be your first call when you need air conditioning repairs? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide complete cooling services to Overton, including:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
What To Expect During AC Tune-up
Our experts recommend scheduling routine maintenance on your air conditioner at least once a year. During this tune-up, you can expect a technician to:
- Make sure that your system has the correct amount of refrigerant.
- Check for refrigerant leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Make sure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil, and examine the coil to determine if there are any other issues.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Oil the motors, examine the belts, and inspect all other working components.
- Check the thermostat to determine if it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
When To Replace Your Air Conditioner
It’s crucial that you don’t wait until your air conditioner completely malfunctions before replacing it. Doing this can leave you sweating out a hot Texas summer until you’re able to schedule installation services. Instead, schedule a replacement as soon as you notice the following symptoms:
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old.
- Your system is losing efficiency – resulting in higher utility bills.
- Your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- Your unit needs multiple repairs.
- Your system needs a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Your unit is leaking.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the system – which could signal an issue with the motor.
- You notice cold air is coming out of the unit but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
Contact us to learn about our financing options for your next cooling services.
Signs You Need to Recharge Your Refrigerant
Without the proper amounts of refrigerant, your air conditioner cannot work properly. It’s important to ensure you have your freon recharged by a professional when it gets low. Below are symptoms that can indicate you need to add more freon to your system:
- The AC works normally but the air that’s being pumped out doesn’t feel as cold as it should.
- Your system does not cool your house to the desired setting on the thermostat.
- Your system blows out warm or room temperature air.
While our experts at StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning are checking your refrigerant levels, they will also look for any leaks in your system.