Coping with heat and humidity outdoors all summer can be hard enough. But you don’t want to endure uncomfortable temperatures in your house, too. If your AC unit is unable to properly cool your house, call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning for services in Lindale, TX. We only send trustworthy technicians to get the job done.
We love to hear from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We provide complete cooling services to Lindale, including:
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
Is it time to replace your aging, inefficient air conditioner? Some symptoms that can indicate you need to install a new system include:
- If your air conditioner is more than 15 years old.
- If your unit is losing efficiency or your utility bills are increasing.
- If your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- If your unit needs multiple repairs.
- If your system needs a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- If your unit is leaking.
- If you hear strange sounds that could indicate an issue with your motor.
- If cold air is coming out of the unit but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
Common AC Issues
From time to time, your air conditioner will require professional repairs. Some common problems you might experience are:
- The unit is not producing cold air, even when the thermostat is turned to the lowest setting.
- Air is not flowing through your vents properly, causing your unit to overwork and leading to higher utility bills.
- If some sections of your property are warmer than others it could be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat.
- If there is moisture leaking from your system. This can indicate that the drain tube is blocked or broken. Refrigerant can also leak, which can lead to a number of health problems, so it’s important to have a professional inspect the problem.
Don’t wait until payday to have your air conditioner repaired. Ask us about our financing options!
Why Air Conditioner Maintenance Is Important
Our experts recommend having your air conditioner serviced by a professional at least once a year. Performing routine maintenance allows your unit to:
- Keep running efficiently and economically.
- Operate for less money.
- Improve your indoor air quality.
- Identify minor issues before they become larger.
- Keep your property and loved ones safe.
for Lindale, TX
Expose leak in ceiling in garage to determine what is leaking and give price for repair. Leak is on 1/2 inch copper pipe for recirculating pump cut section out and replace test all work when completed no warranty on sheet rock
Shut off water remove old tankless water heater and install new tankless water heater. After installing new tankless water removed all air from the tankless thru the kitchen faucet and turned on propane and power and tested and everything is flowing and working properly at this time with no leaks.
Cut hole in sheet rock in kitchen to expose tub waste and over flow for upstairs bathroom that is leaking replace overflow test all work when completed also change out shut off valve in same upstairs bathroom for toilet with an esa membership for 3 units filter sizes are 3 are 20x20x1 inch 2 are 16x25x1 inch no warranty on sheet rock customer is responsible for sheet rock repair
Shut off water drain and remove old 50 gallon gas water heater in attic and install new 50 gallon gas water heater in the attic with new water heater pan, flood stop and expansion tank, after installing the water heater turned on the water and removed all air from the water heater thru the garage sink, after air was removed turned on gas and lit the water heater. Also flushed the tankless for the other side of the home. After flush turned the water, power and gas and tested at the master bath tub to make sure it was heating and working properly
Shut off water drain and remove 2 50 gallon gas water heaters and install 2 new 50 gallon gas water heaters. Re do water lines where water heaters work together turned on water filled both tanks removing all air from faucet and lighting both heaters cleaned up after lighting and made sure water heaters were heating properly. Everything is working properly at this time with no leaks. Customer did not want to replace the recirculating pump, c woods is not responsible for any leaking or damage due to the age of the recirculating pump as it is 20 years old