Don’t get stuck sweating out the summer months in a hot house if your air conditioner fails. Instead, make sure your system is ready for the weather by scheduling AC repairs, maintenance, and installations. Call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning for services in Gladewater, TX. When you call us, we offer straightforward pricing so there are no surprises later.
Read our testimonials to see why your Gladewater neighbors call us for air conditioning services.
We provide complete cooling services to Gladewater, including:
- Commercial HVAC
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
We understand that it can be a difficult decision to replace your old air conditioner with a new unit. However, once you make the choice, you can start experiencing the benefits a new system can provide to your household. These advantages can include:
- A more energy-efficient unit, which can result in lower utility bills.
- Improved indoor climate control.
- Better indoor air quality.
- A longer shelf life and assurances that you won’t need to repair or replace your system in the near future.
- New technology and features.
What To Expect During AC Maintenance Appointments
When you schedule a tune-up on your air conditioner, you can expect our technicians to perform the following tasks:
- Make sure that your system has the correct amount of refrigerant, and check for any leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Make sure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil. They will also examine the coil to determine if there are any other issues.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Apply oil to the motors, as needed.
- Examine belts, and inspect all other working components.
- Check the thermostat to determine if it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
Do you need your AC unit repaired, but it’s not in your budget right now? Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
To keep your house cool all summer, it’s essential to identify issues with your unit as soon as possible. Some signs to watch for that can indicate your unit needs repairs include:
- Your property is no longer reaching its desired temperature, or there is a complete absence of cold air.
- There is water is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your property is not cooling evenly, leaving hot and cool spots throughout your home.
- Your monthly utility bills increase.
for Gladewater, TX
17 seer Ruud 4 ton horizontal heat pump Conditional parts and 1 year labor warranty**Purchaser must maintain the equipment in accordance with the service requirements set forth by the manufacturer to keep this warranty. Evidence of proper service(by Licensed technician) must be presented by owner in the event a of a claim. Must be serviced yearly. No warranty on Freon, Filters and Drain. Change batteries in t stat yearly. Registration not required in Texas as of 9-1-22
Customer think they have a leak look at meter and it’s not spinning customer has a pool drain that run in the spot that’s Holding water when pool is discharged water comes out on the side of house no actual leak
Trip charge 60$
Tech will run cable through dirty arm to attempt to clear the line. Tech did run 75 feet of cable to clear line tech did install the ptrap back and tested all good to go at this time tech did pull back lots of grease on the cable.
Tech will have to diagnose electric water heater. On investigation tech turned off the power and took off the cover and saw that the wire has shorted out and melted the coating of the wire tech did give quote to change out water heater. Customer said he will o it him self. Please send invoice in the mail.