Before the summer heat and humidity arrives, make sure your air conditioner is up to the task of properly cooling your house. For AC repairs, replacements, and tune-ups, call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning. Our trustworthy technicians guarantee to arrive on time.
We take pride in our customers’ reviews! Read our testimonials to see what our clients in Whitehouse think of our work.
We provide complete cooling services to Whitehouse, including:
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
To keep your house cool and comfortable all summer, it’s essential to watch for signs that your air conditioner needs repairs. If you notice the following symptoms, call for professional services:
- Your house isn’t cooling to the temperature set on the thermostat.
- There is water pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your unit isn’t cooling your property evenly, leaving hot and cold spots.
- You notice an increase in your monthly cooling costs.
- Your unit is becoming less efficient and requires more frequent repairs. If this happens, consult a professional to determine if it can be more cost-effective to replace the system rather than repair it.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
Our experts recommend scheduling annual maintenance on your AC unit at least once a year. Performing these tune-ups allows your system to:
- Run efficiently and economically.
- Operate for less money.
- Provide maximum climate control.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Keep your house and your family safe.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into major problems.
We get that emergency air conditioning repairs might not be in your budget. Ask us about our financing options!
Benefits of Regular AC Filter Replacement
When is the last time you replaced your AC filter? If you can’t remember, it’s been too long. Some benefits to changing your filters regularly can include:
- Improved indoor air quality, which can keep your family healthier, especially those with allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Lower utility bills as the unit can run more efficiently and use less energy.
- Increased lifespan of the unit as it endures less wear and tear.
- Less dust around your home.
for Whitehouse, TX
2000 Trane R-22 system. Replaced the dual capacitor to get the system up an running again. Found it low on R-22 refrigerant. The customer is aware of the systems age/condition, refrigerant type and that R-22 has been out of production since Jan 2020. This is only a temporary fix to get the system working again and I cannot guarantee that the system will Cool the house appropriately. The customers husband works at Trane and they will talk to them about getting a system replacement. They do not want to schedule an appointment with our field supervisor at this time.
Filter size (1) 16X25X1 Sealed the transition between the plenum and the evaporator coil. Signed the customer up for our ESA Membership and installed an Air Scrubber Purifier. I also completed the fall inspection and met all of its requirements. Cleaned the flame sensor, took a resistance reading on the igniter, took an amp draw on all motors/gas valve and monitored the systems operation in Heat mode. I will email an estimate to replace the igniter.
Wall Hydrant Replacement (STANDARD) (GOOD) Install New Wall Hydrant - Turn the main water supply off at the meter. Replacement of the 1/2 hose bib by sweating the old defective one off with a sweat torch. After removing the old hose bib, clean the 1/2 copper stub out pipe with sandpaper. Prepare the 1/2copper pipe with flux to prime for the soldering. Install new hose bib and sweat it to the 1/2 copper pipe with new solder. Turn main water supply back on and test work and hose bib function.
Replaced the X-13 motor with an Azure motor. The customer is aware that the system has significant vibration and that I cannot warranty anything other than the motor itself. He signed and accepted an estimate to replace the squirrel cage. It should arrive from Baker distributing in approximately 2 weeks.
Call for no cool found blown hard start and capacitor installed new and found bypassing compressor system is 28 years old r22 need to replace system unable to get parts