When your air conditioner malfunctions, or starts to struggle to properly cool your house, you need professional help quickly. For AC repairs and replacements, call StoneBridge Heating & Air Conditioning. When you call us, we will guarantee to arrive on time and provide straightforward pricing.
Read our testimonials to learn why you should call us when you need air conditioning repairs or replacements.
We provide complete cooling services to Bullard, including:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Commercial HVAC
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
Is it finally time to replace your aging air conditioner? Some symptoms to watch for include:
- If your air conditioner is more than 15 years old.
- If your unit is losing efficiency, resulting in higher utility bills.
- If your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- If your system needs multiple repairs.
- If your unit needs a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- If your system is leaking.
- If you hear strange sounds coming from your unit. It could be an issue with your motor.
- If cold air is coming out of the unit but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
It’s crucial to have your air conditioner serviced by a professional at least once a year. Having tune-ups performed regularly benefit your unit by:
- Keep it running efficiently and economically.
- Cost less to operate and provide your property with maximum climate control during the hottest days of the year.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Keep your property and loved ones are safe.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into major ones.
Contact us to learn about our financing options. We’ll help you pay your bill and eliminate stress.
Common Issues That Cause Air Handlers to Breakdown
You need your air handler to function correctly to ensure your house cools to the correct temperature. If it malfunctions, it can be due to common issues like:
- Clogged air filters
- Cooling coils clogged by dirt and dust
- Worn or faulty fan belts
- Blower motor burn out
for Bullard, TX
Upon arrival tech saw that the main line from the grease trap is clogged will need the jetter. Tech will give a quote for the jetter and after the first hour their will be extra charge per hour. Tech ran jetter out to about 150 feet and can not push no more their is too many turns tech recommends clean outs every 100 feet as per code.
Evap coil leak diagnosed 8/12/22. System is low on 410A again. No tracking information on coil is available from Lennox at this time. Will quote refrigerant to refill system awaiting coil to get here. PSI 98/288 at 4 degrees subcool. Weighed refrigerant in and charged system to called for 10 degree subcool. Will keep homeonwer updated on status of coil. PSI after charge 123/305 at 9.8 sub. Temp diff- R72 S53
Installed 14 seer 2.5 ton condenser Conditional parts and 1 year labor warranty**Purchaser must maintain the equipment in accordance with the service requirements set forth by the manufacturer to keep this warranty. Evidence of proper service(by Licensed technician) must be presented by owner in the event a of a claim. Must be serviced yearly. No warranty on Freon, Filters and Drain. Change batteries in t stat yearly. Registration not required in Texas as of 9/1/2022
1/2 hp Variable Speed Warranty Replaced blower motor. Tested motor operation and found no issue. Checked electrical inside and out and found no issue with starts contactor or wiring. Started system in AC mode and checked refrigerant levels. 115/348 8.8sub. No other issues found during repair.
Call for no cool. Found condenser fan motor bad. Replaced motor contactor capacitor and added hard start system is 15 years old r22 need to prepare to replace systems